Tomorrow at 1 PM I’ll be hosting a panel at Culture Collide on Burrito Theory.
Many fine Burritologists will be present, including Allan Hough from Mission Mission, Broke-ass Stuart, Alan of Culture Collide, and Dawson Ludwig of Noise Pop. We will be discussing many BRT (Burrito Related Topics) such as
- the proper PSI for a burrito
- the dangers of completely defoiling a burrito before consumption
- what to do if you see someone using a fork and knife on a burrito
- should people on the East Coast be allowed to buy burritos while in the Bay Area?
- the state of tortilla chips in San Francisco taquerias
- will burritos of the future come wrapped in transparent aluminum? foil
If you can’t make it to West of Pecos, we will be broadcasting the summit live on BFF.fm!
Here’s a picture of me during the panel. The knife is to vivisect 538 if they come by.