Mission Street Food — Rebooted
Mission Street Food will be operating out of Lung Shan this Thursday — 2234 Mission, between 18th and 19th.
New hours! 6pm to midnight.
Exciting new menu options include such diverse elements as:
- MSF RICE: Smoked Rice, fried with duck fat. With liberty duck confit, cracklins, shitake, scallions and cauliflower. $7
- VSF RICE: Smoked Rice, fried with olive oil. With breaded tofu, shitake, scallions and cauliflower. $5.50
- ONO KAUSWE: Coconut Curry Soup with noodles, spicy chicken, egg, cilantro, lime, chili flakes and fried shallots. Just like Poa Poa used to make. $6
- DESSERT: Ice cream with “fortune” “cookie.” $2
- The PB&J lives on! (The poll speaks the truth!)
Oh, man, duck fat — that might be as good as the bacon…